Structure of corporate governance> Investor Relations > Corporate Governance > Structure of corporate governance
Structure and organization of corporate governance
TWSE: 3042Company title: TXC Corporation
- No. of members on the board of directors as prescribed in TXC’s Company Charter: 11
- Term of the incumbent board of directors: 13th (Tenure: June 12 2019 through June 11 2022)
- Presently, all seats of the board of directors have been filled.
- No. of Independent board members: 4
- TXC purchases liability coverage for its board of directors on a yearly basis and the current sum insured is at US$ 5 million.
- TXC has appointed designated personnel to handle relevant affairs to ensure smooth communication between the shareholders and the Company’s management and that issues that arise could be promptly identified and resolved.
Investor service specialist: Ms. Chen
Tel: +886 03-469-8121*3256
- Link to TXC’s independent board members’ email:/index_en.php?action=e_company_1-1&cid=3&sid=8&id=11
- Contact information for TXC’s spokesperson:
TXC Spokesperson: Vivien - CFO
Tel: +886 03-469-8121*3230
Deputy – Spokesperson: Sophia – Special Assistant President
Tel: +886 03-469-8121*3105
- In addition to disclosing relevant financial information of TXC on the MOPS, the Company also hosts its own website with the same contents: /index_en.php?action=e_company_1-1&cid=3&sid=6&id=2
Implementing Corporate Governance
In a resolution passed by the board of directors on March 22, 2019, the Company appointed Vivien-Hong as Corporate Governance Supervisor. With 3 or more years of experience in the Company’s financial and stock affairs, the appointment complied with the “Directions for Compliance with the Establishment of Board of Directors by TWSE Listed Companies and the Board’s Exercise of Powers”. Mr. Hong will be in charge of all affairs relating to corporate governance, protecting shareholders’ rights, enhancing duties and ensuring that the board effectively exercises their duties and functions.
- The draft agenda of the board meeting shall be sent to the board of directors at least seven days in advance, and meeting materials shall be provided in the meeting. Reminders shall be given in advance if issues have a conflict of interest, and the board meeting minutes shall be completed within 20 days after the meeting.
- In accordance with the law, the company registers before the shareholders' meeting each year, and produces meeting announcements, meeting agendas and minutes of the meeting within the deadline prescribed by the law, as well as handles registration changes during the revision of the articles of incorporation or re-election of directors.
- In order to implement corporate governance, the Board of Directors and individual directors are evaluated on a regular basis in compliance with the company’s “Performance Evaluation Measures and Procedures of the Board of Directors and Managers”, and external evaluations are performed at least once every three years.
- In order to ensure that board members are immediately informed of the company's important news, the company notifies board members immediately after the release of important news, and arranges for directors to attend professional skills training courses including finance and business courses.
- Meetings for CPAs, independent directors, auditing and financial and accounting managers are conducted on an occasional basis to implement internal audit and internal control.
- The company holds an investor conference at least once a year, participates in investment forums on an occasional basis, and sets up investment service teams to establish diversified communication channels with investors.
- Other matters specified by the articles of incorporation or by contract.
杰克美子与种猪正文 杰克美子与种猪正文 ,我家泰迪狗和我做了小说 我家泰迪狗和我做了小说 ,一本道理观看免费观看 一本道理观看免费观看
The implementation status of corporate governance in 2018 is as follows:
- In 2019, the company held 7 board meetings, 5 audit committee meetings, and 5 remuneration committee meetings.
- Held the annual shareholders’ meeting.
- Board members have completed at least 6 credit points allotted for training courses.
- Provide liability insurance for directors and major staff and report to the board of directors.
- Ranked top 6-20% in the 5th Corporate Governance Evaluation.
- Held 3 meetings for the independent director, CPA and internal auditor.
Implementation of continuing education in 2019 are as follows
Corporate Governance Laws and Regulations